Day 7 of 8: World Breastfeeding Week Contest 🥳

1 more day till the end of the contest, and hope you've been answering these questions daily ✅ Tap to find out what is the question for Day 7 💬

Day 7 of 8: World Breastfeeding Week Contest 🥳
28 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Definitely my hubby. When my supply was low and I am at the edge of giving up, he encouraged me, gave me a hug and said its okay. Breastmilk or not, our baby still will grow healthy. He helped to buy breastpumps and accessories, asked his married friends if their wives can provide me with advice. After my supply kicks in, he made sure i have a nice pumping workstation in our room.

Read more
VIP Member

My sister in law. She supports me in many ways such as showing me some positions of breastfeeding patiently, buying new electric and manual breastpump, giving me booster for breastmilk (cookies, lactation milk, fenugreek seed, etc), sharing her breastfeeding journey and never judge me when i make mistake as a first time mom. Thank you, Sis ❤️❤️❤️

Read more
VIP Member

my husband definitely, he never stress me when I do not have enough supply, tells me not to stress if not enough, can always top up with FM. he also help bought my breast pumps and also the washing and sterilisation of the pump and parts. Thanks dear, I would have long given up without your support!😘❤️

Read more
VIP Member

My mother was my #1 supporter! In fact my whole family were! My brother who have yet have kid always tell my sister in law to learn at the same time so she will be well prepared! And my family will always make sure that my food are mostly milk booster like telling my mom to cook green papaya soup!

My own mommy. In the initial stages i had really low supply and my baby had very high jaundice so literally everyone except my mom was telling me to stop. She was the only one who respected my decision to keep going and Alhamdulillah i managed to breastfeed for a full 8 months!♥️

VIP Member

Without my husband I would not have breastfed more than 2 months. He motivated me, washed the bottles, fed my girl and fixed my pump parts together so that I can catch up on rest and am ready for thr next pump! I am currently breastfeeding my second child who is 6 month old !

VIP Member

My sister! I almost gave up and decided to just buy a formula milk since baby was latching properly. But she was very persistent as she was a breastfeed advocate herself. She told me that nobody guided her in her first baby that's why she resorted to formula milk.

TapFluencer

my hubby because he did not impose any stress on me. in fact he suggested to supplement with formula milk instead of stressing over my supply. Besides that, he also helps to bottle feed baby with the expressed breast milk.

My sis-in-law! She gave me tips on how to keep my milk supply up and how to juggle studies and breastfeeding. She shared with me how she would pump in school and how I can do the same too! Women empowering women 🥰

VIP Member

My beloved husband. He helps me to clean the pump, the bottle and sterilise it, put the nursing pillow on my arms when i forget to take it😬 and also boil my longan and red dates drink to boost my supply