Overwhelmed :(

Currently in the second trimester and some days I feel so overwhelmed by work, life & everything.. Not sure if it's the hormones that are causing these emotions but sometimes I feel so alone in this.. :(

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hate to break it to you but things are not easier when baby is out. To me, my third trimester was tiresome with super swollen legs, and pelvic pain. And the newborn stage was so overwhelming, I cried everyday during confinement. So my two cents is, not sure if you’re a FTM, do plan ahead and get support. You will need it. Make more mom friends if you can, people who travels the same path tend to resonate better.

Read more
VIP Member

I felt this too back then. Super sucks when u have no support too. End up taking MC to cry n sleep in and isolate. Honestly not good for both urself n baby. My gynae pushed for drugs while my IMH dr said ride it out for baby's sake. Everything sucks but mostly the hormones and anxiety huh. Still not better after 1.5 years postpartum so i pray the best for u!

Read more

At times, i am emotional throughout my pregnancy. But on top of that, i was always laughing and happy dancing. Now my 8 month baby loves smiling and dancing before after feed, before after sleep. And everytime she hears music, she'll move her body. 😆

2mo ago

Awwww that's so adorable! ❤️

I feel you... We've got much going on internally, and that can feel incredibly lonely. At the same time, I think you're going in a positive step by reaching out to this community of mamas here. Let's go through this together and not alone!

TapFluencer

u r certainly not alone... take care & stay strong 🫶