Covid vaccine

Currently 14 weeks pregnant and my gynae has been urging me to take the Covid vaccine. Has anyone else taken it? Which week did you take and what was your experience? #1stimemom

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Took mine at 17 and 22 weeks. Had bad body and arm ache and slight temperature at 37.0. I was a moody a** too and pissed off my mother and sister by throwing tantrum lol. total 4 days, cos i took both on a Friday. Sat and sun just spent time on the bed or the arm chair and pacing up and down cos restless and irritated mood. Now okay, I am super nice. HAHAHAH

Read more
3y ago

hahahah even without the jab I'm already moody. thanks for sharing snf take care!

Better to take it ASAP with all the cases rising daily. I took it at 24th week and only feel tired and warm like under the sun for full whole day feel. A sleep helped me recover the next day. Luckily I took it because I got COVID from my dad at 31 week pregnant and had bad flu symptoms only

I took at the start of 2nd trimester. 1st dose was feeling totally fine. 2nd dose I just felt lethargic, sore muscles everywhere. It lasted a day and baby is totally fine. I'm at my 3rd trimester now. I guess just take and pass some of the antibodies to the lil one.

Took mine on week 13 and 17, currently week 24 and baby is doing well! Had sore arm on both doses and slight elevated temperature 36.7 degrees on second dose! Don’t worry, the benefits definitely outweigh the risks!

My first jab was during menses before I got preg. I took my second jab exactly at 13 weeks! With vaccine not available for young children yet, I thought it’ll be good to have antibodies passed to my baby. 🙂

3y ago

thanks for sharing!

i took 30 / 33wks. no adverse effect except for sore arm and dry mouth! kind of scared at first but its better to get protection.. once u decided go ahead and take it! i take pfizer

Took both doses(Pfizer) at Week 21 & 25, only sore arms for first two days. :) Currently week 29, baby kicking well. 😁

Week 13 and 18. Very manageable side effects, Pfizer. Baby still alive and kicking. Pls do take it.

TapFluencer

Took at 24th and 32nd week, all seems fine other than a minor scare of spotting on the first dose.

took it at weeks 21 and 24. better get covid vaccine than covid :) take care!

3y ago

thank you for replying! yaa cases are rising like crazy so getting rly paranoid