My new born baby never sleep at 1 oclock midnight until 8 morning

But she sleep whole day how can i change her routine sleep timing i am so tiring in midnight#firsttimemom

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

day time, cannot sleep more than 2 hours. wake her up if 2 hrs. then will improve sleep at night. At night, totally no on light. use phone flashlight if want change diaper or.feeding. Don't like baby see the light. feed finish then hold awhile, see if will burp, or close eyes then just put cot alrdy. no more carry unless baby cry. if baby just open eyes, no cry, don't touch. cry then hug. then see if need feed or change diaper . if not put cot when no cry. Can try bathe at night before bedtime too.

Read more
9mo ago

but of course baby alot of pattern one. One day can, one day cannot. cause still newborn. but at least we get 1 day slep ya

Remind me of my first child when she was still newborn. She sleeps in the day a lot and she wakes up at night every 3 hrs for feeding. Thereafter, I try to ensure less sleeping in the day, at night wipe down, FM/BM then burp, swaddle, dim light/no light. If she wake up just don't carry or anything and eventually doze off. Her sleeping pattern started to improve. And eventhough still wake up every 3 hrs, she still sleep back.

Read more
9mo ago

🥲🤣

Mine sleeps but then wake up 2-3 hrs for milk Have you tried to differentiate morning and night? Try to dim the lights during night time and then morning like make it bright? Hope this helps!

Read more
9mo ago

Welcome, no worries slowly train her you can consult sleepy bubba but i believe there is consultation fees

From what i heard, can try do a night routine for baby. Night bath/wipe down, diaper change, feed, burp, try to sleep baby. Maybe 1-2 before night time can try dim the lights, and quiet environment

9mo ago

thanks a lot for advice