Baby Thermometer and Nasal Aspirator

Any brand & model recommendation for baby thermometer (ear type or infrared is better)? Any recommendation for Nasal Aspirator too?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

For thermometer I’m using lollababy and the normal ones because the no contact ones can be slightly inaccurate if it gets above 38. I will use the Manual ones under his armpit to get a reading. As for nasal aspirator I’m using lollababy also but I notice it doesn’t do as good of a job as compared to nose Frida. I use both of them but I still prefer manual sucking ones like nose Frida! It really gets the gunk out.

Read more
VIP Member

brought lollababy nasal aspirator back in 2018, has 3 different sizes to fit ur LO noses with good suction, able to use from newborn onwards. still working well till now. personally been using braun thermoscan using ear temperature since 2017. able to use from 3 months old onwards for babies. also has light indicatore of green, yellow and red to read how high the fever is. still working very well.

Read more
VIP Member

For thermometer i got both. I used infrared n take reading twice. If high temperature i will use ear as i don't wish to use ear straight cos im scared it will caused discomfort to my baby. But infrared isn't as accurate as ear or normal manual ones. For nasal i got pigeon. The manual one which u press n let go for it to suck.cos it suits nb better.

Read more
VIP Member

For thermometer i prefer ear type, braun. Nasal aspirator i never use before normally i use sterimar from doctor spray and clean out use tissue