Please help! Spotting at 6w

Been spotting very little light brown. But had some creamy-ish light brown when I wiped after peeing. Is this ok? I’m getting anxious. My first gynae appt is only happening next week (7w). Please help #pleasehelp #advicemommies #advicepls

Please help! Spotting at 6w
5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had spotting in Week 5-6 too and mine was much more but there wasnt much I could do cos I was overseas and the spotting did stop after 1 or 2 days. I went back to my gynae for a check right after I came back and all was good! Could even hear baby's heartbeat for the first time so dont worry! As long as it is not bright red blood or a clump or lump of discharge I think it should be fine. If really worried, can go private clinic for a quick scan just for a peace of mind.

Read more
3mo ago

Thank you so much mama! I have been spotting for more than 1-2 days hence the worry 😅

Ive had few spottings thruout pregnancy, baby born healthy. HOWEVER, for pls monitor esp early stage of pregnancy, if it accompanies with cramps or spotting become blood. For peace of mind, can always go to private clinic for a check or scan

3mo ago

Nothing is good thing 😅 Thank you again!

I had something like this and was worried so I went to KKH emergency. was stabilized with duphaston actually. Sometimes it’s nothing like old blood but mine was a hemorrhage; was advised to avoid walking and standing as much as possible.

3mo ago

Did you also spot for a few days? Or only 1-2 days?

this look like old blood. could be from implantation. i had this at week 5-6 too. dont worry! as along is not fresh red blood :) now im 37 weeks

3mo ago

Congrats! Thanks so much mama, that’s very reassuring to hear. Will continue monitoring. Wishing you smooth delivery!

it's normal.. as long as there are no fresh blood and no intense cramping.. I experienced spotting too till I was on week 8..

3mo ago

Thanks mama! So far no fresh blood thankfully, just brown that’s been going on for quite a few days (more than 1-2 days) with very light occasional cramps. I’ve also been diagnosed with PCOS actually so not sure if that affects..