Baby milk bottle teat.

Baby turning 2 months in 7days. Still using teat for 0months+. When is right time to upgrade/change teat ? #pleasehelp

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Monitor for any change in feeding pattern or fussiness. Especially if u're still breastfeeding, some babies don't even need to change the teat level for a long time as the milk flow shld mimic tt of mom's. I only upgraded to the next level at 4+ month when my boy started to get fussy. He wld always finish his milk but there was a time he only took in about 60ml when his usual was 160-180ml at tt time. And it took him very long to drink too. Fussiness stopped once I changed the teat.

Read more
VIP Member

We will see how our baby react when sucking. If she’s fussy and agitated and sick half way and don’t want, we will upgrade and try out the new teat. Other signs you can refer to this website: https://momlovesbest.com/feeding/bottles/when-to-switch-nipple-sizes You can try out to see if your baby is able to cope with a faster flow without choking if you feel that your baby is ready or if your baby show the signs.

Read more