Baby drinking less milk at 5 months

My baby is now 5 months plus soon coming to 6 months. He is drinking lesser milk and longer interval. Is this normal? And also how you mummies started solid food to your baby? You feed them with spoon or mix it and put in the bottle? Share with me please. Thank you!#1stimemom #firstbaby #advicepls #pleasehelp

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Firstly is ur baby weight drop? If doesn’t, den is ok. Maybe is a normal to ur baby. I started my baby with cereal at 5mth close to 6mth. Feed with bowl n spoon. Whn first started feeding baby is very difficult. Because is a new thing to them. So will really take a longer time to finished the feed. So while feeding, u need to talk to them.

Read more
3y ago

My baby is on mesh Bouncer. For me, when 5mths my baby still donno how to sit yet. Further more is a first time eating, so I will lye him down on the mesh bouncer and feed with cereal. Whn I’m feeding, my baby hand keep on knocking on my feeding hand. So I need to use another hand to hold his hand so that he will not block my way. Yes u need to let ur baby drink few sips of plain water while feeding. Because the cereal is thick will b hard or uncomfortable for baby. That’s y need to drink water. So Mayb whn u feed a few spoon den follow by water. Serve ur baby with a very small bowl of cereal. Firstly started feeding May take til 1hr finished the meal. That’s no choice. Jus b patient To note: u need to feed ur baby with water on n off of everyday. to prevent constipation. Some May due to the cereal to cause it.