How old is your kids allow to eat McDonald pancake?

My baby is 10mth old now, unsure if he can eat McDonald pancake (without butter &maple syrup). Any advice? #1stimemom #firstbaby

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Are you looking for engineering assignment experts for civil engineering assignment topics? If yes, contact My Assignment Tutors. We ensure that you will get a complete civil engineering assignment solution on time. Get Here: https://www.myassignmenttutors.com/assignment-help/engineering/civil #CivilEngineeringAssignmentSolution #CivilEngineeringExperts #MyAssignmentTutors

Read more
Post reply image
Super Mum

Hi mama, I don’t think the pancake has anything that baby wouldn’t be okay with. However, from one mama to another, I have always been cautious about fast food and the kids and taken the 1 year mark as a safe buffer to introduce anything that I’m uncertain about.

2y ago

thank you :)

If can already chew using his gums then go ahead. If not, don’t. Cause they just tend to swallow and may be uncomfortable for them. If can already gnaw food down then can. Pancakes are soft so it should be fine. Just don’t feed a big piece.

2y ago

yupp he 7-8month ate pancake, just that our own receipe compare mcdonald is diff so unsure if the one from mcdonald can eat anot hahaha. etc have salt (after 1yrs old eat salt). thanks for the advice

As long as the baby start eating solid food and able to chew properly before swallowing

purely pancake should be fine! Gave my kid purely pancake at 7-8 months old :)

2y ago

thank you!

TapFluencer

After 1 year old 🤔 Actually, it is more to your comfort level

2y ago

thank you!

after 1 yo as outside pancakes got sugar.

3yo