Food recommendation

Hi. Apart from normal meals. What do u recommend for first stage of pregnancy? Milk? Is it okay to take tonic like bird nest occasionally?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Prenatal supplements! I'm not a good eater, hate vege and milk. While I still tried to eat them, I know it wasnt enough for baby. But luckily the supplements kept us both healthy, I did not fall sick at all during pregnancy and baby came out tall and healthy. Yes, I took bird nest occasionally too just because I like the taste 😅

Read more

I think don’t need, just eat a balance diet. Eat everything in moderation and avoid raw and unpasteurised foods. Most important, stay positive, a happy mama, a healthy baby. Take good care and God bless you and baby!

Read more
VIP Member

I ate bird nest throughout my pregnancy and baby came out healthy. I took prenatal supplements as well though I can’t take the smell of it.

milk is fine, birds nest start to take after 16 weeks, bird’s nest is considered too ‘liang’ during the first trimester.

bird nest is cooling in nature. not suitable for everyone. i asked gynae b4. gynae tell me dun waste money on bird nest. lol

Eat everything in moderation and have a healthy diet can alr :) I also took bird’s nest occasionally

Yeah it’s ok