Can take HL without being warded?

Hi is anyone working as an infant care teacher? I just want to ask how do you work while being pregnant. Im 26 weeks and i have gestational diabetes. Therefore i have to cutdown sugar and i get hungry easily, dietician ask me to snack healthy snacks. But the problem is i can't snacks. At 11am the teachers will start their lunch and every hour each teacher will go. So we have to be with the infants every seconds and also i can't snack infront of them as it is not hygiene and can't bring down my mask. Therefore i get headache easily. I was wondering if i could take HL till i give birth. It is really not easy for me. As alot of people like to stand at the window and look at the infants. I receive a complain before because i was snacking infront of them. #advicepls

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

It really depends on your gynae, my gynae strictly only give HL when hospitalised. Otherwise she told me to take my AL.

2y ago

oh noo.. all my AL my ML have been used.. i have been applying NPL since june.. hais.. i hope if i change to private gynae will be better..