GTT results

Hi, Anyone went through the GTT? I’ve gotten back my results for today on Health Buddy.. Does this mean I failed my GTT & is in the risk of GDM? 😯 #plshelp

GTT results
7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

my result was similar to yours! unfortunately yes, although the count was just 0.2 points off for the last readings, they only look at numbers being outside if range and yes, officially diagnosed with GDM. but since it's borderline there's no dr follow up or need of insulin or medication. i took my test at KKH, so the office of ODAC will call and schedule video online session with Dietician. it cost $51 subsided for the first session (2-hr, with up to 5 other patients). it will mostly let you know how to control your diet and monitor your own blood glucose (need to purchase yourself). basically you really need to change your diet and keep your blood glucose check. they will schedule another follow up with Dietician (online) to discuss your monitoring chart. during my normal visit to dr for baby check-up, i also brought the chart and dr requested to see, she said it looks ok and continue to monitor. my baby measure on the heavier side, likely due to GDM, but dr assured me not to worry. good luck mama!

Read more
2y ago

dont worry, its not ur fault. when i failed the last test, i tot i could still escape GDM. but its all about the hormones and the advises from the dietician really helps. dont worry so much!