dr sim wen shan in kkh

hi anyone has reviews for dr sim in kkh? thanks

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Dr. Sim Wen Shan is an expert gynecologist. She is a mother of 3. She is caring, friendly, and interacts very nicely with the patients. I did C-sec with her and my wound is less than 10cm and almost can't see it, it's recovery so fast no complication. I would recommend her to anyone! my baby is healthy and strong :) ig: tyragoh ...thank you Dr.Sim if you read this, if I have second baby i'll look for you

Read more

Dr. Sim Wen Shan is an expert gynecologist in handling any type of pregnancy problem. She is caring, friendly, and interacts very nicely with the patients. Great facilities make it worth your time.

Dr. Sim Wen Shan was very friendly and made sure she walked us through the entire process and was always positive towards the patient. Highly recommend.

Had a great experience with Dr. Sim Wen Shan. She doesn't rush through any explanations and is very patient.

Dr Sim goes above and beyond for her patients. Her jovial attitude made me feel very much at ease

Dr. Sim Wen Shan is always so detailed with her explanations and really helped me keep calm.

yeah thanks mummies. i have already gave birth.😁 highly recommend her too.

You would surely be in good hands with Dr. Sim Wen Shan.