Hi, anyone has any feedback or reviews on Small Wonder Punggol branch?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Both my kids are schooling there. Very happy with them. My kids are in K1 and PG. they are a holistic learning school. They teach enough to prepare them for pri school. But they don't drill or give homework. Which is what I want. Learning should be fun. And 4 year olds don't need homework. I don't care if my child is not the smartest in class , as Long as he enjoys school and learning. I am happy. The most important thing is, the Teachers are great. They really care for the kids. If you sit in their pg class, it's a very relaxed and homey environment. Teachers respond to the kids lovingly and the kids are happy there. And for my older one. The teacher does help him in his weaker subjects, and take time to talk with me so we can help him together. Also the little lives app that they use is really cool. Every time your child checks in and out of school, you will get an email. And they upload photos of your kids in school.

Read more
3y ago

Hello may I know if your children are still with Small Wonder Punggol and whether your review of them is still positive now? Thanks in advance!