Any parents here who do not send their toddlers or pre schoolers to enrichment classes/ fun classes ?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I did send my elder child to MY Gym for 3 terms after that i stopped (when he is upgraded to the independent class) It feels so dull during that independent class. So instead of bringing into these paid fun classes, i make an attempt to bring my kids out for weekend fun. There are many fun and enrichment activities you can bring your toddler too. I always refer to http://www.littledayout.com/ on where i can bring my toddlers out for a fun filling day

Read more

I did not send my son to any extra classes. I feel that they should enjoy their childhood instead of us forcing him to go to classes that he don't even want or like to attend. It will just make him hate classes or even us when he is slightly older. I've seen a lot of little children going to a couple of classes and they do not seem to be happy. Unless my child asked me to send him to classes that he like, I will not force him.

Read more

It's not necessary to send your child to these classes, if you are present at home and are very involved in your children's lives to provide the support and the love they need, by all means skip sending them to these classes. They're expensive and rather unnecessary at times. Of course, to each their own :-)

Read more