health booklet singapore

Any mummies know the dimension of our LO's health booklet? i wanted to get the cover from Popular Bookstore but there's a lot of different sizes & I've keep forgetting to bring health booklet out. which size should i get? thank you! :) # health booklet singapore

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Didn't notice the size and it's not written on the cover itself. Best to bring it down to popular, they will measure and get the right size for you. You can pop by popular after your baby's next checkup.. so you will have the book with you. :) #health booklet singapore #health booklet singapore

It looks like an A5 size booklet (about half the size of a normal piece of printing paper). Alternatively you can buy those plastic sheet rolls and wrap the booklet up yourself. That way, you can customise the cover accordingly. #health booklet singapore

I bought the cover for my LO's health booklet at popular. Same size as exercise book. #health booklet singapore #health booklet singapore

i used my son school excersice book plàstic cover. jus nice . #health booklet singapore

What I bought is as per photo. #health booklet singapore

Thank you everyone! :)