Brown discharge

After peeing I see some white mucus discharge with a little brown discharge. Shd I worry? I had soem cramping days ago and now I don’t cramp. I am abt 5 weeks pregnant and I am worried. Is it normal not to have any symptoms at 5 week except for sore breast and nipples.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Hi mummy! I had brownish discharge thrice during my pregnancy, once was at 5 weeks, another at 16 weeks during Christmas and another time was early this year. Each time I went to see my gynae, baby was doing well but for me it was due to some kinda bacterial infection. If it gives you a peace of mind, do check with your gynae and have an assurance scan although most of the time it's a common occurrence! And yes, it's normal for some mummies that they don't experience much symptoms, my morning sickness only started from week 6 onwards till end of 1st tri.

Read more

Hi! I’ve brown discharge for my entire trimester 1, so far all is good. Currently in my 3rd trimester. Nevertheless, do alert your gynae during your visit

I think it’s common. I had brown discharge like 3x during week 5 to week 8. Gynae said it’s implantion bleeding

I had it twice, went to see my gynae just for the peace of mind. Had cramping but no infection or whatsoever.

I think it’s common for abit of coloured discharge at the implantation stage !