Shivering at night after going toilet

#advicepls #pregnancy -I am 10 week pregnant now so get up middle of the night needed to go toilet is a normal thing to me so after that continue back to sleep - Awhile waked up by uncontrollable shivering,felt like cold into the core which last for about 10min or more, i curl up in my blanket then fell asleep again - I did not feel so cold when wake up to use the toilet, I do cover myself with blanket and have a warm pajamas. -so is there anything i should worry about? I have this "shiver strike" two nights already however did not feel any discomfort after wake up in the morning. - Anyone have the same experience to share? Thank you.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

recently after I shower at night, I feel kinda cold but I'm not sure if it's the weather these days that may have contributed to it. then, I also experienced waking up w slight sweat (I sleep w AC on). body temperature is normal cos I used thermometer to track since I will have headache at night sometimes and afraid that I've fever which is not good for fetus. currently going week 9 and my morning sickness is also peaking. makes me feel like wanna die 🙃

Read more