How to stop diarrhea?

My 6mths girl now having diarrhea. Is there a way to stop it? Try changing to soymilk. Still same... its whatever we feed her she will pass it out. So far no vomitting or fever. 😭😭😭

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My 4mths baby just went through this, it took about a month to fully recover. You may try use cooked rice water in milk to feed, this was advised by my PD. If there is any fever, vomit & stool with blood, please seek Dr immediately

3y ago

just saw doc again, he said also abt cooked rice water i guess will try on that. so far no fever, vomit or bloody stool.

mine too.despite seeing doctor 2times already. still poop about 4 to 5 times a day. some are watery some are alright. she never go school. heard there is a gasteo outbreak recently. yours how many days already?

3y ago

tks ella! may all be well for all of us soon

Besides soy milk, are her hands & mouth clean before she eat? Is the food served to your child clean, fresh & properly cooked?

3y ago

when at home yes, i do clean her up and all, food is made freshly.. just that i dont know how she is at infant care.

VIP Member

diarrhea meaning how many times a day mummy? did you change the formula slowly or literally changed it?

3y ago

abt 4 to 5 times a day.. mostly when she fart then poop came out. i literally changed to soymilk.

Please bring her to consult doctor as it can be serious. Take care.

3y ago

thanks! will bring her again to consult the doc. ❤