My 6 yr old drags when she has to do revision. She ask me y must study? I don like it? Yet to go p1and im hearing this. Parents out there facing this? How do i boost her up. Shes a smart girl. How do i make her enjoy learning math and eng? How to also teach spelling? Please advise.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Awww that's normal for kids that age. She'll get the hang of studying and school proper when she goes to primary school. You can make studying fun and less of a chore for her by using other materials instead of just books -- for example, when you want her to learn math, you can help her gain an interest through baking; she can learn how to count and measure by making cup cakes. For spelling, make songs up as you spell. That's how I learnt how to spell. Make learning practical through daily chores, you'd have an easier time and she'll have lots of fun :)

Read more
8y ago

Thats an interesting idea. Will work on it. Thank u.

I also having this problem with my first n second one .... I'm also learning how to handle it ... sometime I tell them it good that they go school so that mummy can learn from them ... This works sometime