LO suddenly want milk

My 5 month baby usually only have 1 feeding in midnight, but yesterday suddenly she woke us up the 2nd time and we tried to coax her to sleep but to no avail. Thus, we have to feed her (we were advised by PD not to feed her due to her overweightness). She slept after her 2nd feed. May I know if this is a phase ? Possible considerations: (1) In the morning, her IFC teacher fed her 2 hrs apart instead of 3 he because she cried non stop and they thought she was hungry. (2) Back home, I decreased her night feed to 120ml instead of 130ml. Can anyone advise me on why my LO suddenly wakes up for 2nd feeding? 😅 #advicepls #pleasehelp #firsttimemom

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi hi! She’s probably going through some sort of growth or development cognitive spurts. Happens to my boy too, don’t worry it’s completely normal. After a few days or so usually they will either go back to how they were, or have a completely new preference in their schedules that we as parents have to adjust to hahaha. Speaking from my experience 😊

Read more
4mo ago

thanks 😊

Growth spurts. It usually falls on 3, 6, 9 weeks/months, last about a week or two.