Baby 3mo sleep through the night

3mths sleep thru the night without asking for milk is normal? In the day she keep asking milk every 1-2 hours, at night last feeding will be at 1/2am then she will sleep thru until 9am. I got wake her up before or offer dream feeding she angry lol and refuse milk What should i do? She can tahan up to 10 hours without food🤦🏻‍♀️ i asked around and none of my friend’ baby like this. I know i shd be thankful right? But worried first time mum here 🫣#advicepls

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

no worries mommy, my baby is exactly like yours. at 3 months as long as she is gaining weight well and having 6 to 8 wet diapers a day is ok to let her sleep through the night! take note at some point her sleep and drinking pattern might change due to sleep regression or growth spurt, that is normal too (could be temp or perm) . in the mean time just enjoy sleeping through the night while she is!

Read more
5mo ago

he s now 16 weeks. around 12 to 15 weeks he was very clingy and contact napping in the day.. then 14 to 15 weeks felt he was taking longer to fall asleep (had to rock 20min instead of usual 5 to 10min) . he also woke up abit more than usual at night (twice instead of sleeping thru) but it wasnt hard to get him back to sleep.. haha so i cant tell if that is his form of sleep regression, since it happens differently for every baby. but from around 15 weeks he suddenly also didnt want contact nap so much anymore! he cried when i held him and KO the moment i put him in the crib.. so now im missing the moments of holding him. they grow and change so fast do enjoy every moment!

My baby starts sleeping through the night when she’s 2.5months old. Last feeding was about 10-11pm, wakes up at about 7-8am. I wouldn’t worry if she has taken enough milk during the day. Enjoy the time when you get to sleep, cause my baby suddenly wakes up in the middle of the night when she’s around 6 months old 😵‍💫

Read more
6mo ago

Oh no.. Probably cos of 6m sleep regression?

I think as long as she’s gaining weight should be fine. My 2 months old baby also sleeps longer at night, can even be up til 6 hours. But during the day he’ll ask for milk more often. I think to cover up for the night feeds that he missed

My baby sleep thru the night at 2mo and she can sleep for 8 - 11 hours without milk. No problem if she's drinking well during day time

hello, mine sleeps 12-13 hours. 7 am To 7am. eats about 3 hours in the day