3 month old poop

My 3 month old breastfed baby have not poop for 3 days. Is this normal or should i visit doctor?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

Completely normal as long as baby is active and doesn't feel painful to poop. Pls see how the poo looks like, if it is doesn't look too solid it is fine. As they get older the frequency will automatically become once or twice a day. In case if the stools are hard then pls consult PD and take probiotics

Read more

yes normal. i give my 2month old baby rock sugar water 10ML or Gripe water 1 teaspoon to help him poop faster and better. usually baby poops within 1 hr or within the day after consuming it. and its will be creamy and full poop. u will feel better after seeing ur lil one poop 😅

Post reply image

Hello mummy. It’s perfectly normal. My baby was on mixed feeds and her longest record was 20 days. She wasn’t having any discomfort, her tummy was still soft too. We also checked with the doctor when we went for checkup, they said that it’s normal too. Don’t worry ya:)

Its normal, my longest record for my baby is 12 days, when first time i also worried so i bring her to paediatric doctor, doctor said there was no problem on her., And doctor just give her probiotic, its good fer her gut…

VIP Member

If fully breastfed it’s normal to not poop up to 7 days as well. As breastmilk contains more water content

if long could be 5 to 7 days. as your kid get older the frequency should he earlier.

Its normal! Breastfed babies can go up to 1 week of not pooping!

Normal. Bf(fully) babies can go up to 14 days without poop.

Normal…