2nd pregnancy

12 weeks 3 days pregnant no bump is it normal? I'm not that skinny..my height was 147cm current weight after first pregnancy was 58kg. I keep on checking my weight but i don't gain any weight ony my 2nd pregnancy..Kind of worried..my first appointment with NUH will only be on the 20th april #worryingmom

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Oh don’t worry! They say 2nd pregnancy baby bumps will appear faster but not everyone will experience it. My weight is still the same as when I was pregnant in 2nd tri with my firstborn. Lol. I’m plus-size too so it’s even harder to see a bump. I’m at 22 weeks now and I do see an obvious hardened bump. My current pregnancy moved only at Week 20. Firstborn started moving at Week 17. Don’t worry so much. Eat a well-balanced meal, don’t stress too much and do things that make you happy and stay away from toxic environment / people / news. Don’t compare between pregnancies too, what’s important is you’re not bleeding, no extreme abdominal pain and rest whenever you have the chance to. Take care Mummy! ❤️

Read more

As long as your baby is gaining well, you don’t have to be so bothered by your weight :)