10Months old cranky but doesnt want to sleep

my 10months baby cranky sleepy but doesnt want to sleep and difficult to fall asleep even if i latch her. everytime have to fight with me and cries then only willing to sleep.. so heartache everytime have to scold her, and she aware of my tone and got scare then cries sadly. I also very sad that seeing her scare of me.. but thats the only way she willing to close her eyes and nap… im sure im doing it wrongly, but i have no choice and i got frustrated when she dragging my time.. haih.. have any mummies experience this? do u have any advice on this?#firstbaby #pleasehelp #advicepls #FTM #1sttimemom

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Same here.. 10mo so difficult to sleep. Sometimes i get angry and shout then she scared also, sometimes i willingly let her drag my time. Can take up to 3 hours for her to finally sleep especially night time. Now i just mentally prepare myself before putting her to sleep. If lucky, she fall asleep fast. If not, no choice. If really cannot take it, call the husband. My husband usually just use earpods and listen to stuff and just continue to pat her until she give up crying and sleep. I dont do that because im paranoid🤣 can try to walk around the house while patting also or watch tv to distract urself from the stress

Read more

My LO doesn’t go to school, so most of the time I follow her timings. I don’t pat her anymore, I just off the lights, close the door and let her roll all over till she sleeps. I ignore her when she tries to tap me, cries or talk to me as well.