1. How to relief a baby's itchiness? Sleep time is usually the worst time as the baby often wakes up scratching.
2. How to taper down the usage of steroids on the baby's skin without serious bounce back effect?
3. Any advise how to relief weepy skin around the neck area, especially with all the neck folds in the way.
4. What are your thoughts about laundry and soap being an irritant? Are we able to do patch test on soap as an irritant anywhere in Singapore?
5. after applying steroid cream for more than 1 week, how to go about giving the skin a break?
6. Why does the skin sometimes look even more red and angry after applying steroid cream.
7. Are you able to advise the types of steroid creams available and how to correctly use them according to the baby's skin type?
8. How to prevent scratching when mitten doesn't work anymore. Short fingernails will still draw blood if baby scratches hard enough.
Thanks for answering in advance!