detail mode
DAY 8 of Christmas Giveaway: WIN a 1 year ultimate subscription for online educational resources!
Start Date : 2021-12-17End Date : 2022-01-01 23:59:59

8 X LUCKY WINNERS to walk away with 1 year ultimate subscription for online educational resources!

8 winners will win a fabulous year of ultimate subscription to Twinkl!

To win, simply: 

1) Follow Twinkl on Instagram

2) Tell us in the answer field below 'which areas you are keen on e.g. S.T.E.M, preschool, IQ, academic, homeschool, special needs'

That is all :) Contest ends 1 Jan 2022 and winners will be announced via theAsianparent Instagram stories and/or giveaway highlights. All the best!

================================================================

Terms and conditions: 

1. Contest will run from 17 Dec 2021 to 1 Jan 2022.  
  2. This giveaway is only open to Singapore residents.
  3. Each participant can only enter this giveaway once.
  4. Entries are only qualified to those who follow the pages
  5. Winners will be chosen by theAsianparent.
  6. The prizes will be mailed to winners.
  7. Winners who do not respond to our emails within 48 hours will be forfeited and new winners will be chosen.
  8. By submitting this online form, I agree and consent to my contact details and personal data being processed by Tickled Media / theAsianparent and Twinkl, and for TAP and Twinkl and their related corporations, as well as their respective representatives and agents to collect, use and disclose my personal data for the purposes of contacting me for promotional and marketing purposes regarding TAP and Twinkl's products and services and other related TAP and Twinkl's products and services respectively.
  9. Each entrant agrees that he/she has read and understood these Terms and by their participation in the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Terms.