detail mode
DAY 14 of Christmas Giveaway: WIN OtterBox Christmas Giveaway
Start Date : 2021-12-23End Date : 2022-01-07 23:59:59

9 LUCKY WINNERS to walk away with a OtterBox iPhone 13/iPhone 13 mini case worth minimum $50!

Win an Otterbox phone case worth minimum $50!

OtterBox, the No. 1-selling smartphone case brand in the U.S., keeps you connected to your most important people, places and moments with fun and functional cases for new iPhone 13. An assortment of cases, chargers and accessories for the latest iPhones are available now.

OtterBox offers a wide variety of iPhone cases to meet the needs of Apple fans everywhere. Rugged Defender Series, versatile Commuter Series, slim Symmetry Series, cute and functional Otter + Pop and sophisticated Strada Series make up a full line-up of cases to cover new iPhone 13 devices from daily drops and bumps.

OtterBox also offers cases for MagSafe, with Defender Series XT and Symmetry Series+. With a wide selection of colors and graphics, there’s a style to suit everyone. OtterBox also offers Amplify and Alpha Glass screen protection to keep the display free of scratches.

This full line-up of phone cases and accessories for iPhone 13, plus cases for new iPad (9th generation), are available now. Check them out on https://www.otterbox.asia/.

To win, simply: 

1. Follow the Instagram pages of OtterBox
2. Tell us in the answer field below, why you would like to win the OtterBox Christmas Giveaway.

That will be all :) Contest ends 7 Jan 2022 and winners will be announced via theAsianparent Instagram stories and/or giveaway highlights. All the best!

==================================================================

Terms and conditions: 

1. Contest will run from 23 Dec 2021 to 7 Jan 2022.  
  2. This giveaway is only open to Singapore residents.
  3. Each participant can only enter this giveaway once.
  4. Entries are only qualified to those who follow the pages
  5. Winners will be chosen by theAsianparent.
  6. The prizes will be delivered to the winners.
  7. Winners who do not respond to our emails within 48 hours will be forfeited and new winners will be chosen.
  8. Prize is non-transferable, and non-exchangeable for cash or other items.
  9. Unclaimed prize after 31st December 2021 will be dealt with at Otterbox’s sole discretion.
  10. Otterbox reserves the right to reject any redemption that does not adhere to the process stated herein.
  11. By submitting this online form, I agree and consent to my contact details and personal data being processed by Tickled Media / theAsianparent and OtterBox, and for TAP and OtterBox and their related corporations, as well as their respective representatives and agents to collect, use and disclose my personal data for the purposes of contacting me for promotional and marketing purposes regarding TAP and OtterBox's products and services and other related TAP and OtterBox's products and services respectively.
  12. Each entrant agrees that he/she has read and understood these Terms and by their participation in the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Terms.