detail mode
DAY 13 of Christmas Giveaway: WIN Breast Milk Collection set worth $74 (includes Milk-Saver Pump, Milk-Saver Shell, Milk-Saver Bag)
Start Date : 2021-12-22End Date : 2022-01-06 23:59:59

12 X UNIQUE WINNERS stand a chance to win Breast Milk Collection set worth $74!

As the old saying says there’s no use crying over spilled milk. But, when it’s your milk for your little one, it’s sad to see any of the liquid gold go to waste. Because every drop is precious.

With Madam Partum curated set of breast milk collection as your lactation support buddies, rest assured that we know your breastfeeding journey and not let any left uncollected.

Also perfect as a baby shower gift! Breast Milk Collection for breastfeeding are a must-have lactation product for new moms.

So what are you waiting for? Get a a chance to win Breast Milk Collection set worth $74!

To win, all you have to do is simply: 

1) Follow the Instagram page of Madam Partum
2) Tell us in the answer field below 'Why you want to win Breast Milk Collection set?' 

That will be all :) Contest ends 6 Jan 2022 and winners will be announced via theAsianparent Instagram stories and/or giveaway highlights. All the best!

==================================================================

Terms and conditions: 

1. Contest will run from 22 Dec 2021 to 6 Jan 2022.  
  2. This giveaway is only open to Singapore residents.
  3. Each participant can only enter this giveaway once.
  4. Entries are only qualified to those who follow the pages
  5. Winners will be chosen by theAsianparent.
  6. Winners who do not respond to our emails within 48 hours will be forfeited and new winners will be chosen.
  7. Delivery of the prizes can be arranged with delivery fees imposed.
  8. Winners to collect the prize by 31 Jan 22 at any Chien Chi Tow or Madam Partum Outlet.
  9. Prizes are not exchangeable for other items or any cash.
  10. Chien Chi Tow Health Care Pte Ltd reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions without notice.
  11. By submitting this online form, I agree and consent to my contact details and personal data being processed by Tickled Media / theAsianparent and Madam Partum, and for TAP and Madam Partum and their related corporations, as well as their respective representatives and agents to collect, use and disclose my personal data for the purposes of contacting me for promotional and marketing purposes regarding TAP and Madam Partum's products and services and other related TAP and Madam Partum's products and services respectively.
  12. Each entrant agrees that he/she has read and understood these Terms and by their participation in the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Terms.