Toasted Marshmallow Milkshake
- 10 oz large marshmallows , plus 2 for garnishing
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 tbsp plain yogurt
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp powdered sugar
- Prepare 4 glasses by placing them in the freezer. Heat the oven broiler. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with foil, and lightly coating it with nonstick spray.
- In a bowl, beat the heavy cream and the powdered sugar to soft peaks. Set aside.
- Spread the marshmallows on the baking sheet, Broil for 1 to 2 minutes, until browned. Transfer to the freezer to cool for 5 minutes.
- Place the cooled, broiled marshmallows in a blender. Pour in the milk, and blend until pureed. Add the vanilla extract, ice cream, and yogurt. Blend until thick and smooth. Pour into the chilled glasses, and top with a dollop of the whipped cream.
- Toast the remaining marshmallows over a gas flame. Immediately place on top of the whipped cream. Serve.
Please be mindful of any allergies you and/or your family may have before you try out this recipe.