- 250 g crab claws
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp chili sauce
- 1/2 egg beaten
- 1/2 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup Cornstarch
- 1.5 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger finely chopped
- 2 tbsp garlic chopped
- Rinse the crab claws in cold water and dry with paper towels.
- Heat up a pan and add cooking oil. When the oil is heated, add garlic and ginger and stir-fry until its aromatic.
- Now add the crab claws to this heated mixture. Stir the crab and then add the tomato sauce, chili sauce, and sugar.
- Toss this mixture for 3 minutes and then add water. Bring this sauce to a boil and then add beaten egg to the mix.
- Let this cook till the egg is set, it should take no more than a minute. Stir the egg and take off heat. Serve hot.
Please be mindful of any allergies you and/or your family may have before you try out this recipe.