- 2 cups fresh strawberries , hulled;
- 7 cups water
- 1 cup
- 2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Combine sugar and 2 cups of water in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring until the sugar is dissolved.
- Place the strawberries and 1 cup of water in a blender or food processor. Puree until smooth.
- Combine the strawberry puree, sugar mixture, lemon juice, and remaining 4 cups of water in a large pitcher. Stir well.
- Chill for a few hours before serving.
Please be mindful of any allergies you and/or your family may have before you try out this recipe.