Kumquat-marinated Chicken Thighs
- Juice of 8 kumquats
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove , crushed
- 1 tbsp ginger root , grated
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 4 boneless chicken thighs
- Make the marinade: in a food processor, puree the kumquat juice, honey, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, and sesame oil. Pour over the chicken thighs, and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to its highest setting.
- Grill the chicken thighs until cooked, about 8 minutes, turning half way through. Serve.
Please be mindful of any allergies you and/or your family may have before you try out this recipe.