- 1 kiwi slice , skin removed
- 1 1/2 ounces distilled water
- 1/2 oz Lychee Syrup
- 1/2 oz freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 1/2 ounces soda water
- 1 slice kiwi , skin on
- 1 lemon wedges
- In a pint mixing glass, add skinless kiwi slice and press several times with a cocktail muddler.
- Add distilled water, lychee syrup, and lime juice.
- Fill glass with ice and shake vigorously for 6 seconds.
- Add soda water to lychee and lime mixture, then strain into a Collins (tumbler) glass over ice.
- Garnish with skin-on kiwi slice and lemon wedge and serve.
Please be mindful of any allergies you and/or your family may have before you try out this recipe.