- 1 ham bone leftover
- Few fresh pork bones optional, only if ham bone is small
- 1 package preserved mustard greens
- 3 scallops dried
- 2 string figs dried
- Rinse and then soak the dried scallop and figs in cool water for at least 30 minutes.
- Boil your soup water and put in the ham bone, pork bones (optional), dried scallops and dried figs. Boil for one hour.
- Rinse the preserved mustard greens briefly in water and chop into smaller pieces.
- 10 minutes before serving the soup, put the preserved mustard greens in and boil a few minutes longer.
- Serve and enjoy!
Please be mindful of any allergies you and/or your family may have before you try out this recipe.