Garlic Butter Roasted Mushrooms
- 500 g mushrooms
- 3 tbsps unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsps lemon juice
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- Preheat oven to 220°C/450°F (200°F fan).
- Toss mushrooms with butter, oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a large bowl using a rubber spatula.
- Spread on a baking tray and roast for 25 minutes - do not toss or turn.
- Remove from oven. If using lemon and thyme, push mushrooms together onto one side of the tray, drizzle with lemon, sprinkle with thyme and toss. Serve immediately!
Please be mindful of any allergies you and/or your family may have before you try out this recipe.