- 4 slices whole grain bread
- 3 large eggs , beaten
- 1 tsps unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tsps vanilla extract (pure)
- Optional: Grade B maple syrup and berries for toppings
- Heat a non-stick skillet on medium heat.
- Add almond milk and vanilla extract in the bowl of beaten eggs and whisk together until well combined.
- Soak each whole grain bread in the egg mixture in turns.
- Place soaked toast in the pan and let cook for around 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve French toast with toppings of choice: maple syrup, fresh berries, etc.
Please be mindful of any allergies you and/or your family may have before you try out this recipe.