Carrot and Zucchini Dosa
- ¼ cup grated carrot
- ¾ cup grated zucchini
- ½ cup rice flour
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup Bengal gram flour (Besan)
- Pinches of finely chopped coriander
- 1 chopped green chili , finely chopped
- Salt , to taste
- Chutney , for sides
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except oil and chutney. Combine it into a smooth batter.
- Heat oil on a skillet. Be sure the whole skillet is evenly greased with oil. Pour a ladle of batter into the pan, creating a circle with about a 3-in diameter.
- Put some oil around the edges of the dosa. Continue to cook on medium heat until it is golden brown.
- Turn over to cook the other side of the dosa just for a few seconds.
- Serve with chutney.
Please be mindful of any allergies you and/or your family may have before you try out this recipe.