- ½ rib eye (sliced into ½ in cubes)
- Button mushrooms
- 1 garlic bulb (cut into slivers)
- Olive oil
- 1-2 tbsp salted butter , pepper
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce , 1 tsp paprika
- In a bowl, mix the liquid seasoning, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce and paprika. Add the cubed rib eye slices and garlic slivers into the marinade and store in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Heat the pan. Add 1 tsp. of olive oil and butter. As it begins to melt, put in the rib eye cubes. Fry for 2 ½ minutes each side to get them cooked enough to be safe for pregnant women but without overcooking the beef.
- Serve immediately.
Please be mindful of any allergies you and/or your family may have before you try out this recipe.