Lamb Chops With Rendang Sauce
Deep Fried, Fried
- 8 lamb chops
- 3 fresh red chilies
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 lemongrass
- 3 shallots
- 1 tbsp ketchup manis
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 20 g fried coconut paste
- 5 tbsp vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place all the ingredients (except the lamb and oil) in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Over medium heat, fry the rendang sauce with half the oil until fragrant (between 1-2 minutes). Reserve and keep warm.
- Season the lamb with some salt and pepper.
- With a hot pan over high heat, brown the lamb chops with the remaining oil for about 1½ - 2 minutes per side (depending on preferred doneness).
- Serve the lamb with the rendang sauce and serve with a side salad.
Please be mindful of any allergies you and/or your family may have before you try out this recipe.