6 weeks 5 days but no gestational sac

Hi All, just went for my first vaginal scan and doctor could not locate any gestational sac. He can't explain what happen and ask me to stop medication and wait for menses to come. My HCG increases slowly from 526 (14 days ago) to 896. Anyone experience this and able to share more with me? :(#firsttimemom #pleasehelp #advicepls #firstbaby

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

for slow rising hcg, doc will treat it as not viable pregnancy. It might be biochemical pregnancy or ectopic pregnancy. since the hcg increase is less than double over 14 days period, it is not viable. understand that it is going to be sad but it is best to stop medications and let it resolve by itself. i have encountered biochemical and ectopic pregnancy before.. choose to let go and keep trying and u will achieve a bfp!

Read more

Hi, happened to me in my previous pregnancy. my gynae said its biochemical pregnancy. implantation happened but the embryo stopped growing, hence explained the slow rising HCG. Menses should come in the next 1-2 weeks

2y ago

i rested for 3 mths before trying again

You tested positive on test kit? Have the doctor check your Fallopian tubes? Because previously my pregnancy happen in my right tube. The term is called ectopic pregnancy.

2y ago

Yap tested positive on kit and HCG test. How did the doctor check your tube? My doctor just did a vaginal scan and rule out its not ectopic pregnancy.