For stretchmarks

The scent is good and I had this product before pregnancy since I was trying to cure my old stretch marks but to no avail. I'm currently using it with my bump stretch marks along with the Palmer's Cocoa Butter. As my bump is still growing, I'm getting more stretch marks and I have yet to see the results but overall hoping it'll work. Will update if I see any changes.

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It sounds like you are looking for a solution to help with your stretch marks during pregnancy. It's great that you are taking care of your skin by using products like Palmer's Cocoa Butter. Stretch marks are a common concern during pregnancy as your body undergoes changes, and it's completely normal to try different products to see what works best for you. In addition to the products you are currently using, you may also consider trying products specifically formulated to target stretch marks. There are creams and oils available that can help hydrate and nourish your skin to improve its elasticity and potentially reduce the appearance of stretch marks over time. It's important to remember that results may vary from person to person, so it's great that you are monitoring any changes and being patient with the process. Keep up with your skincare routine, stay hydrated, and maintain a healthy diet to support your skin's health during this time. If you are looking for additional options, you may want to explore other stretch mark creams or oils available in the market. Remember to patch test any new products to ensure they are suitable for your skin. And most importantly, don't forget to embrace and appreciate the changes your body is going through during this special time. Your body is amazing for creating and nurturing new life, and any marks that come along with it are a testament to that incredible journey. https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more
VIP Member

👌🏽

VIP Member

👌🏽

VIP Member

👌🏽

VIP Member

👌🏽

VIP Member

👌🏽

VIP Member