Hi mummies, can you share how you feel after you have given birth?

Relief? Less heavy? Painful? Smaller tummy? More energetic?#firsttimemom #advicepls

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I doubt new moms will be energetic 😅I gave birth last year to my 1st born & we were sleep deprived, tired for the first few months. Definitely a big relief & less heavy after given birth. Painful for first few days coz I got a tear & stitched due to vaginal birth. Smaller tummy will take some time, have to be really strict on postpartum recovery, go for postnatal massage & wear tummy binder everyday if u want to see fast results.

Read more

delivered 10 days ago via elective caesar. i feel less heavy for sure. finally didnt have to wake up 4x to pee at night. can talk and breathe normally without being out of breath. smaller tummy slightly. wouldnt use the word energetic.. closer to less lethargic

all of the above. smaller but not much smaller because the uterus takes 9 months to inflate, so it needs time to deflate too. you will definitely be sleep deprived with constant milk feeds.

all of the above. smaller but not much smaller because the uterus takes 9 months to inflate, so it needs time to deflate too. you will definitely be sleep deprived with constant milk feeds.

1y ago

still painful?