Breastfeeding pump

Any recommendations for pumps? I'll be expecting number 2 in Jan and am planning to breastfeed. I only managed to bf my firstborn for the first 2 weeks and then we switched to formula as I wasn't producing enough milk and the situation back then was too stressful for me to continue bf as there wasn't any privacy. Now that we're staying in our own home, (no stress factors contributing) I really plan to bf long term. Any advises for pumps that I should get? Also any bf advises in general (dietary , massages) ? #advicepls #pregnancy

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Most mummy will recommend S1. I didn’t use that before so I can’t comment on it. I’m using baby express BeMine and switched to BeFree (main caretaker so I need my hands). No problem with the yield. Advise is… if you don’t mind latching, latch as frequent as possible, drink lots of water/soup. Don’t look at the amount while pumping (you can use your phone or play with baby) and most importantly, don’t stress. Not everyone is blessed with good amount from the start and it can get very stressful when you feel that you don’t have enough to feed. Just pump regularly, eat well and do mix feeding if needed while you build up your supply. I only transited to full BM at 1.5m. Fighting!! ✌🏻

Read more

thank you for the advice and recommendation! I'll try latching this upcoming one!! number one was a fail in latching 🥲