Baby's tummy feels bloated

Recently baby is constantly crying. Checked that baby's tummy is slightly bigger than usual. Had been breastfeeding her since the day of discharged. However my confinement nanny said that is because that I'm drink non boiled water through the dispenser, which is why it is causing the baby to have a bloated stomach? How true is that ? #advisepls #firsttimemom

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Is baby in the second month or first? Bb digestive system not yet fully developed so it’s natural that will have gassy stomach as they digest the sugar in our milk. Mine having gassy stomach currently and all we can do is exercise for him and yu Yee oil to help him fart. If not night time he can’t sleep properly

Read more

In any doubt, go straight to PD(: baby constantly crying could be because of colic. Or maybe still hungry. My baby kept crying previously and i realised it was time to increase her milk intake. Went from 100ml to 120ml!

how do you know if it’s bigger than usual? if it’s not bothering baby why are you worried? don’t listen to the confinement nanny sometimes they have their own old wives beliefs

11mo ago

When I changed her diaper, the tummy seemed bigger and bloated.. told my nanny it could be we didn't burp her properly or the fan blowing directly to her while she sleep (which all these might causes). but she insisted that cause i didnt drink boiled water that is why baby is having bloated tummy.