Baby hard time sleeping recently

Hi parents my baby having hard time sleeping, My baby is 1 month 26 days and this few days she only sleep less then an hour then wake up and stay awake for hours and this have been happening for the past few days, she currently exclusive breastfeeding and she not latching long enough like usual(usually 20minure now like 5min every 2-3hr) she wanted to sleep but she hvaing hard time. nor day or night she cant sleep, and shes not hydrating enough Im confuse, me and my husband couldn't get enough sleep because of the baby we tried everything we could , changing her clothes, environment, bed , diapers and all, any advice that could help me resolve this matter ? Thank u #advicepls #pleasehelp #firstmom #babysleep #babynoteating

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Not sure if you are spiritual but have you tried whispering a prayer into baby ears.? something similar happened to my LO. And turns out, we stopped by a place to talk to our nurse friend where baby was not supposed to go. He became distracted for 2 days and couldn't sleep unless one of us slept next to him. Babies are very sensitive to the spiritual realm as well in my family belief. Right after we figured out the problem, whispered a prayer and he fell asleep and was at peace for a good night

Read more
4mo ago

I believe. my husband and me always have whisper prayers to her everyday, just at times she's having hard time sleeping, but so far her sleeping patter is getting better then before. Tq for the advice