Stop breastfeeding

Its ok to stop breastmilk my mummies! Though yes the process when stopping is tough and u might feel super guilty. But tbvh, breastmilk is overrated not so much of a big deal. Ya sure breastmilk has antibodies and all but formula has got every nutrients that is needed for your baby body development which also means that eventually baby will be able to develop properly because of sufficient nutrients. Thats for me, i think i need proper rest to take care of baby happily. Anyways here’s a article for yall to consider. If u ever decide to join me, remember to stay firm on wanting to stop breastfeeding. Good luck my friends! Don’t worry alright. Its ur body, ur decision. Not even ur husband can stop u. https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/emily-oster-breastfeeding-formula-data-180433565.html

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes you’re right! It’s actually totally fine to not breastfeed at birth as well if breastfeeding is taking a toll of you. Most of us including myself are formula fed and grew up well too ☺️. However for mummies like myself who have been breastfeeding for more than 15m, it’s more of an attachment rather than guilt haha. It’s no longer on the part whether baby needs it or not as they can drink fresh milk and formula. It’s just that a part of us is not ready to stop this attachment 😂. I am currently down to 2 pumps per day and having a hard time coming to terms with myself to cut down to 1.

Read more