Baby eczema

Need Help in treating baby eczema. Any mamas out there deal with it before? My baby is four months old and her eczema started appearing on her face. Any good creams or doc recommendations? Poly Did gave her cream but it’s not really working much. Really sad seeing her like that. It seems really itchy and dry for her :( #firsttimemom

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi! You should prolly visit a dermatologist, I recommend The Dermatology Practice, there’s 3 branches! Mount E Novena, Mount E Orchard, and Gleneagles. But for now, you may want to try this brand called suubalm. It relieves the itch for the little one but make sure u get the ones for kids! Avoid broken skin

Read more

I got some cream from my PD but didn't seem to help much. I am using alobaby for my boy and it has gotten a lot better. You can request for a sample from them before purchasing. hope it helps.

Hi, my baby has the same issue. But my nanny stop giving him baby shampoo, lotion and cream. The eczema is faded slowly from his face. Mine also started to have eczema when he was 4 months old