Any pregnant mummy recovered from Covid-19 without any complications?

Hi mummy, recently I have an argument with my hubby, coz mil got covid+ and still prepare dinner for the whole family, instead of isolate herself in the room until she is recovered. Hence, I refuse to eat the dinner due to worried I might get the virus from the food and lead to pregnancy complications or force micarriage to save my life. I have taken 2 doses of vaccine so far, pregnant W28. But I couldn't find any reports or sharing that pregnant mummy with 2 doses of vaccine get recovered from Covid-19 just like a normal person. This is bothering me so much. Whereby, my husband want me to believe, if I got covid-19 I will be fine just like a normal person without showing me any proven evidence or cases that will ease my mind. Any pregnant mummy got experience recovered from covid-19 just like a normal person? Sorry, I just need some advice. I don't know what to do. #1stimemom #firstbaby #worriedmama

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I was positive 13 days ago. but I already had my booster. and my ART turned negative on day 8. other than still having phlegm and cough as of today. there is nothing major. and I read previously that it will take ard 3 wks to completely heal. I'm 32 wks plus now

I'm fully vaccinated with booster and got covid at wk35. Had sore throat and cough, but everything was manageable. Symptoms went away within a few days and was ART negative on D8. Received telehealth support from doctor under HRP as well

Currently week 20, got covid during week 17. Recovered within 4 days and feeling normal now. Yet to take my booster shot as well. Went for my check up few days ago, and gynae said baby is growing well.

VIP Member

Not myself personally but my EDD may 2022 groupchat has mum’s that tested positive almost every other day. They are all doing well and none required to be warded.