No symptoms? 😣

Hello mummies, I'm currently 4 weeks 5 days and so far I've not had any symptoms except extreme fatigue, bloating, occasional light cramps on the left and right side and sore breasts that have slowly started to go away.. should I be worried? I've officially missed my period. Why haven't I got nausea or lower back pain like other pregnant women? Of course I don't wish the pain upon myself but I haven't gone to my 1st ultra sound yet as it's too early and it's hard to believe that there's a tiny baby in my womb. Is my baby ok?! 😪#pleasehelp #firsttimemom #advicemommies

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi. I suggest u go have a check asap. I recently suffered this in November. I had a miscarriage. Even thou its small, theres another scan that they can insert thru the vagina to scan more precisely. I googled my case and its something like a missed miscarriage where it is already a miscarriage and the body still didnt detect it. Basically the embryo didn't grow, but the sack is still implanted. Hence the body still takes it as pregnant. Only by gng to gynae to scan and see if its growing will know the real answer. Pls dont be disheartened too if it really happened, its common actually and it is just our body qc for us if it's a healthy embryo or not. Otherwise it would let it go. Unfortunately other function of body didnt detect well. I hope all is good on yr side. But please visit a Gynae asap. Btw I did a washing out procedure that caused $1800. $900 paid by cash and the other by medisave. I did on 16th dec and im pregnant now again. On the day of washing u will bleed like mense. So u can take it as a start of menses cycle. And currently im pregnant again, that fast. Hopefully this time would be successful for me. They said 2nd time onwards after washing has higher chance of successful rate. So please dun worry

Read more
4mo ago

congratulation mummy !! im glad you didnt gave up ! jia you mummy for this pregnancy !

Hi mummy , different bodies go thru individual changes. There have been cases whereby you wont feel nauseous / lower back pain the entire pregnancy. I'm sure as the baby grows and stretches your uterus , you will eventually feel that lower back pain and would strongly suggest sleeping at your side not upwards. If its still a concern , you can drop by to your obgyn of your choice and have them check you out. Hopefully its nothing serious :) Jia you mummy !

Read more

Guess different body reacts differently? I didn’t have any nausea for my previous two pregnancies. Maybe can go check at a gynea like previously suggested by fellow mummies if you are really worried! :)

I'm currently 6 weeks and I also only feel fatigue, bloating, cramps esp left side and sore breasts that comes and goes. Did a scan today and everything is well! Don't worry, you're fine :)